Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Saddest Manga..

I just want to share the most tearful manga I have ever read..
The manga is called Inochi....
Its been a while for me to be sad on a such a manga..
But the manga is still ongoing, I wish it could be translated as soon as possible
I really want to know the ending of the manga and I hope that it would  turn out to be a happy ending..




Chapter 3, the saddest scene for me..

The cover

Summary (from Mangafox)

“I killed my sister. Now I will live as her.”
  Mischievous Nobara and good-girl Kotori are identical twin sisters. After their father’s death, they lived with their grandmother and mother, respectively, but one day, while they had switched places, Kotori was murdered!
Because she was robbed of her most precious daughter, Nobara’s mother’s hair turned pure white!
Nobara, who is tormented with guilt, decides to live as Kotori in order to protect her mother…!?

No comments:

Post a Comment