Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Sweet Hae Chan..

I have three best friends that always by my side..
We created a club just for the three of us.. And we also have a blog to express our love and care for each other even if we are apart by distance but we still connected by the heart... 
and our club is called   The HAE Chan..
This year we are in different classes but that doesn't mean that we will never see each other again..
We always have recess together and study together for the exam..
These guys always help me when I'm in trouble.. That is why I love them very much!!
We also have our anniversary date on 26 February... We created this club about a year ago, 2010..
I really hope that this friendship can last forever and ever...

H.A.E. Chan..
What is the meaning of Hae Chan??
Well Hae Chan stand for our names:
H - Huda , A - Azy , E - Eya
Chan...

Do you guys have a club like us too???
Please tell me about yours too I would really love to hear about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment