Friday, November 5, 2010

My FuNNy LoVe....

Juz wanna share some luv quotes...
I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so I could drown you in them
If someone u luv breaks ur heart, cry a river, build a bridge, & get over it...
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened....
When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.....
I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile....
I would like to stay a secret, like walking in the dark, if no one knows you, no one cares and no one breaks your heart.....

With Luv, 
      Hikari...

No comments:

Post a Comment